Law Los Angeles

Cash for Immigrants

Even if you are not a citizen or a permanent resident of the US. , you may be eligible for certain social services benefits programs.

Our office is happy to offer assistance to our clients in preparing applications for the following public assistance programs:  SSI, Cash Assistance Program for Immigrants (CAPI) , CALWORKS, GENERAL RELIEF, FOOD STAMPS , IN HOME SUPPORTIVE SERVICES. IF your application for benefits had already been denied, we provide legal representation in connection with appeal process, prepare your appeal application and represent you at the administrative appeal hearing.


Also, besides SSI , SSI recipients are eligible for In-home supportive services.  In-home supportive services (i.e., certain domestic and personal care services) are

provided to eligible aged, blind, and disabled persons

who cannot perform the services themselves and who

cannot safely remain in their own home unless such

services are provided. You or someone acting for you can make a telephone application by calling the:

IHSS Application Toll-Free Number:

1 - 888 - 944 - IHSS (4477)
1 - 213 - 744 - 4477

If you receive SSI/SSP payments, you automatically receive Medi-Cal through the Social Security Administration. If you do not receive SSI/SSP benefits, your eligibility to Medi-Cal benefits must be determined under Medi-Cal rules and regulations. If eligible to Medi-Cal, you may be required to pay a Share of Cost (SOC) for benefits.

Certain SSI recipients might be eligible for additional cash assistance such as CALWORKS and CAPI 

© 2013 Immigration Lawyer Los Angeles - Russian Spanish Speaking - Paniotto Law Firm