Presidential Executive Action
On November 20, 2014, President Obama announced a series of executive actions that will have an effect on millions of undocumented persons in the United States. If you fall under one of the following categories, you then qualify for relief.
- If you entered the United States on or before January 1, 2010, and have a US Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident child, of any age, born on or before November 20, 2014, then you qualify for Deferred Action for Parental Accountability.
- If you entered the United States on or before January 1, 2010, before turning 16 years old, you may now qualify for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), regardless of when you were born.
- If you entered the United States without documents and are the beneficiary of an approved I-130 Petition for Immigrant Relative, you may qualify for a waiver of your inadmissibility if you are the spouse or son or daughter of a Legal Permanent Resident or US Citizen.
If you fall under any of the above three categories, please contact our office and schedule a consultation in order to more fully understand what form of relief may be available to you.
- POLITICAL ASYLUM FOR DETAINEES
- El Proceso De Asylo Politico Para Personas en El Tramite De Deportacion
- Deferred Action/Executive Order And Criminal Record
- Orden Ejectiva Accion Diferida Y Antecedentes Penales
- Presidential Executive Action
- Accion Ejectiva Presidencial
- WARNING 11-1-2012
- EL AVISO 1-11-2012
- Obama Amnesty for Young People Dream act of 06-05-2012
- Amnistia para los Jovenes Dream act del 06-15-2012